Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Once again I restart the journey.  This time I am determined but know my back's limits.  I am swimming every other day at this time and seems to be tolerable.  I wont make these entries public public until I have gotten back into groove for sure.  I would like to start walking again in the evenings and will do that around the neighborhood instead of trying to fight the crowds at the gym in the evenings.  Hopefully it will help calm my blood pressure.  Went to the doctors today and its through the roof.  Ain't surprised at that.  Finally made the watermelon Feta salad I like from BJ's.  I didn't get the mint but its still good.  I have to remember to go lightly on the vinaigrette and to not put the watermelon and feta in until its served.

Boy my typing sucks right now; got cold fingers and chest.  Seems to be a constant problem now.  Not sure why, probably the meds.  I want to lose 120 pounds to complete it.  Yes I gained back some weight over the past 3 months of not exercising and stressing.  I will push myself with the watching what goes in my piehole and will build up on the swimming and walking again.  I am keeping myself busy so the mind doesn't wander where it can't be.

The work on the quilt stuff is moving slowly but it is moving in a forward direction.  I need to step it on the website and just take chances, I am too damn cautious about it.  The whole shipping costs has me worried and reluctant.

My writing has stopped, just hit a wall there.  I guess it will come back when my mind is less stressed.  I have been cross-stitching more as well as quilting.  I would love to share some of the quilts but I can't as they are designs we are hoping to sell on the website for the twister tools.  You can google "Quilt Twister Tool Patterns" and see what I am talking about.  I have about 40 different designs I need to create in fabric before I can even attempt to sell them off the Loves Creations website.  Wow, that was a mess; trying to get the .com for Loves but we ended up with a .net instead. 

No comments:

Post a Comment