Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Yeah!  I got my ass up this morning and to the gym!  I did my swim but it was hard let me tell you.  I am hurting in my back and shoulders.  I am pushing through the pain to get this started again and done.  I got an early Christmas present from Tina and Tesia.  They gave me scuba lessons at a local dive shop.  I have always wanted to learn to dive.   In my college days I was way too poor to take the lessons and after that the first wife had a rule "if it didn't have to do with horses it wasn't in the budget" then I got to fat.  I had been talking about learning since Tina and I started doing the cruises especially after doing a helmet dive in Jamaica.  She is interested in learning as well and we both want to Caribbean waters, mostly Cozumel (our favorite place to go).  I have to decide when would be a good time to reward myself with it, after the full 100+ I still got to go or when I hit 200.  Something to think about in the pool.  I do a lot of thinking while swimming, gets my mind off the pain sometimes.




No comments:

Post a Comment