Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Well, after a long time of being lazy I went swimming this morning.  I am going to try and get back on the horse again.  This self-pity crap has got to stop.  Sure I lost a few important things along the way but I have to keep going for myself no matter what may or may not be at the end.  I know one thing will be at the end of this journey, a thinner me and I should be happy for just that.  One good thing through this bad time was that I didn't eat myself into passiveness or numbness.  Nope, I stayed with the diet and didn't have any cravings, well that may be due to the lack of appetite I had.  Lucky me.
The inner child still isn't talking to me.  I have tried a few times to get in touch with him but still having a hard time wrapping my head around that concept or ability to find him. I have found my quiet peaceful spot, its low tide on a beach on the Maine coast.  I remembered it.  It was one I visited when I was in college; it gave me peace and strength.
I dropped the two quilts off at the long-armer this past weekend.  She says they should be done by the 7th and should give me time to add the labels if they ever come.  Tina has changed her mind on her quilt and now it has become bigger and brighter, more colors.  It’s still a lone star or what they call a Starlight Express except instead of a 2 by 2 it’s now a 2 by 3 and will fit the bed.  I've got a few other quilts to work on in the meantime while she is gathering the fabric for our own fabric stash.  (I should write that fabric stash program to organize the stash.)
I see there are just a few who are still reading this, I wonder who. I am on a small drive to do those 5 pounds before Thanksgiving to meet that goal I set back a month or so ago to drop 50 before it.  Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment