Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Day before Thanksgiving and I failed.  I hit 276, four pounds shy of my goal.  Guess its OK, nothing else with this journey seems to be coming through for me; like I was really going to get a call from the president or someone special when I lost that 50 pounds.  I haven't been swimming much or even walking due to my back hurting so badly.  (Even have a large bulge near the spine.)  Went to the doctor's on Monday and he prescribed meds for it and my shoulders.  I am just falling apart now.  I did get some good news today on my blood work, my numbers are way way down and are looking really great.  My blood pressure went up but hey, so did the stress.  I went for a swim yesterday and I nearly broke down crying in the pool after 30 minutes my shoulders hurt so bad.  This is depressing on top of the other crap that has happened along this journey.  I just shake my head and wonder why god is messing with me so bad.  Gives me inspiration and the will to do this and then the pain when I am getting into the grove of it.  Can someone explain this to me? 

I am still going to Boston but now I have lost my plans for anything I was going to do.  WOW.  I am a mess. 

No comments:

Post a Comment