Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Don't know what good thing I did lately but I skipped right over 287 and went to 286.8 this morning.  I thought I was cursed and doomed after the past few days.  Went to the doctors yesterday and got some new meds to help with the depression and anxiety.  I hope it helps. I found out this morning that I do need to go to the gym in Plano an hour or so earlier, the traffic home was a nightmare even the back roads were full.  (Just two weeks.)  I am still getting use to the new gym trying to find all the machines I use.  I did find them even the one I call the standing sit up weight machine.  I've been concentrating on my stomach muscles as that is where the bulk of the fat is on me.  I hope to get the skin to go back in shape so I don't have to have surgery to remove the excess skin. (YUCK!  Sorry for that image so early in the morning.)

I am trying to settle down my mind as well as my anger, I am keeping myself busy as much as possible.  I got a few quilts done and working on more.  (Guess I have to keep one now.  :-(   )     I am still writing, it's a slow effort right now as I don't like to write in anger.  I am packing slowly, filtering through the junk.  Boy I got a lot of cross-stitch stuff and half a box of stuff to make dream catchers.   Dance class tomorrow night and I haven't practiced this week, guess I will be tangoing in the halls.  The Waltz is easy; it's just like the Rumba except for the starting step and the lady's turn.  Probably will be more different steps that will be introduced tomorrow night.

No comments:

Post a Comment