Thursday, October 11, 2012

Today is my active rest day.  No walking or swimming today.  I slept in; couldn't wake up.  I am exhausted and tired.  Tonight we start a new dance class, the waltz, foxtrot, swing, and TANGOOO.  I sure hope she starts with a nice and slow dance my calves are killing me from the strength training last night, we moved up to a purple band and NO ROPE (thank God!).  That rope is still missing at the gym, I wonder who hid it?  Must be other rope-haters at the gym.  Not much has changed on the weight still hanging around 291.

I started on several quilts and am waiting for the material to come in the mail.  So, I thought I would do some of the rag quilts I had planned over the past year to do and never did; no more laziness for me, life is too short.  The first one is another pirate quilt; it should be 48 inches by 64 inches.  I should have it done by Sunday with no problems and probably will have started another one.  Both will be a light-weight rag quilts, that's only two layers of flannel.  I still have a number of baby rag quilts left from the all those ones I did in 2010 and never sold.  Guess I should get my ass in gear and put them out there again.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment