Thursday, October 18, 2012

Not sure about this new gym, especially in the mornings.  I was up and out the door at 4am and when I left the gym at 6:20am to go home to get ready for work; the traffic had started to get bad.  Don't know how I am going to do an evening session here as well as a morning with getting up before 4am now.  Geeze, the next two weeks are going to be tough.

I am up to 2 minutes on the elliptical; I get on it after a 30 minute walk every day now and try for a little longer each time.  Is there a forwards and backwards to it?  Can someone answer that?  I feel like there is.  Boy I got real respect for those people that get on that thing and just go like a madman.

Dance tonight, I will have to practice the tango in the halls today while doing my walks.  Hope no one catches me again!  I bet I looked real silly holding my hands out and tangoing down the hall.  This class was bigger than the last class; was crowded on the floor.

I booked my flights for my trip to Boston in December.  I am arriving on the 14th around 1pm and will be leaving around 4pm on the 24th.  I will be making plans to visit anyone who wants to see an old friend.  I do plan to spend a few days in Mansfield and probably on the Cape.  I miss the ocean bad and will be just sitting on the beach watching and listening to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment