Monday, October 1, 2012

Survived another weekend.  I am at 292.8, that's 30 pounds officially since August 5th when all this started.  Well the exercising started the next day but that was the day my life changed, hopefully for the better.  I know it will be healthier as for happier, that remains to be seen.  I have started back up with various things I use to do that made me happy.  I am not sure what I will do with those things I am creating; guess I will see where they end up as well.  I even pulled some writings for over a decade ago that I enjoyed writing.  I spent some time editing them for spelling and grammar now that Word does an even better job of it.  And i should be getting a new copy of the quilting software later this week so I can start making some quilts other than the rag ones I have been doing.

Friday night we did go out to the club and dance.  We good, I didn't make too much of a fool of myself on the dance floor (big smile), I even got to dance with the teacher, Elaine.  She was very happy that both Tina and I ventured out; she said most people aren't as brave when they first start learning.  This week is the last class and we will be signing up for another 5 week class to learn the other dances.  So Thursday will still be dance night.  I can't wait till I am thin, I really will be able to strut myself.

Yesterday we met with the trainer and he showed us some new exercises, even playing with the big rope.  I hate the rope; god I hate the rope.  My right arm is so weak from the shoulder problems I had long time ago.  I do need to work on that arm for sure.  I must say I will be one fit son-a-bitch when it's all done with or as I was corrected, when I am at the maintenance phase of my life.  Guess I will be doing this for the rest of my life; just wish I didn't have a hint of chlorine mixed with my cologne.  Speaking of, I do need to get more Dolce & Gabbana cologne.  You think they make one that will go with the hint of chlorine? (LOL)

No comments:

Post a Comment