Saturday, September 29, 2012

We went dancing late last night and had some fun.  A few people from the classes showed up.  We danced with each other and I even danced with Elaine, the instructor.  She was very proud of us for coming out.  She said most people don't even venture out this early in the lessons and she was very surprised at our showing up there as well as at the Sunday classes.  Our last lesson is this coming Thursday and we will probably be signing up for the next class to learn the Waltz, Foxtrot, Swing, and the TANGOOOO.  OK, so I get a little carried away with the word Tango.  It's fun to say and looks like it will be fun to dance.  Bet it will take me at least a year to even get fair with it.  Guess it will be a fun year to try and learn.

I went and got a hair cut today, got it really short.  (Sorry, I am not bald or near there; I have a full head of hair.)  My hair had been passed my shoulders for a while now and was getting unmanageable due to the chlorine in the pool.  Was getting very dry and my hair is usually soft and nice.  I asked my hair-dresser if the hair cut counted as weight loss, was over half a pound on the floor at least.  She said it counts so I am going with that.

Other things in life move and stand still, same as usual.  I am waiting to see what day I leave for Boston and come back.  I have 15 days of vacation this year I have to take so I might be there for over 3 weeks.  Not sure if I will end up being a pest to some or not.  Anyone up there wanting to see me need something from down here in Texas that I can bring up?

I am at 295 and holding, well with the hair cut now 294.4 or so.  Didn't go to the gym last night due to the night out dancing.  This morning I swam for an hour and tonight I probably will swim for another hour just to catch up.  Sunday we have another session with the trainer.  Hopefully we did well with the last instructions he gave up two weeks ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment