Monday, September 24, 2012

This weekend was better than most lately.  My daughter came home for her birthday and yes, I did get to have sake with her.  We took her to her favorite restaurant, a Japanese Sushi grill where they cook right there at your table.  Don't know why they server sake piss warm, I had to drop a few ice cubes in it.  I guess I am spoiled American, I like my liquor cold or at least at room temperature.  I asked the kid a long time back if she would rather have a shot of tequila but I think her soft mouth isn’t ready for that harsh stuff.  Maybe in a year or so when I celebrate the end of this journey.

We did go to another dance class on Sunday, just went over the steps we already knew for the four dances she has been teaching us.  I am still a bit confused on the Cha Cha.  Tina says we need to practice together every night this week; guess my office dancing isn't working as well as I thought.  The teacher mentioned something about an outing on Friday night and Tina would like to go.  I am a little worried about strutting my stuff on the dance floor in front of others; but I will get over it.  I am still off balance with this weigh but I hope that after losing all this weigh I will be graceful on the dance floor.

I'll been working on that project I thought would help get my sense of humor.  It seems to be well liked by a few who I have let read the rough draft.  Tina has been sneaking peaks at the whole thing on the computer and says I am doing great.  Not sure if she is a good judge as she is biased to my writing, she has always liked my writing and humor.  It was one of the things that drew her to me.  Someone once said, "People judge us by the words we use."  I have always tried to speak my mind with a bit of a sense of humor to cut the sharpness of those words sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment