Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Keeping my mind and hands busy today.  My mind keeps wondering to the future, wanting to be there, at the end of this journey and I feel waves of anxiety coming on.  There is so much I want to do and want in my life now.  I want it all now but I can't, I have to work at it.  Things must come in order for it all to work out.  I have to lose all this weight before enjoying the fruits of my labor.  I have less than 125 more pounds to go.  That seems like a lot and sometimes over whelming at that.  Guess I am at a low state, my weight isn't moving downward as fast as I like and I am at a plateau again, sticking around 297.  Please God!  Let me do this; let me rush towards my end journey.  Guess he needs to come and shove me off this plateau.  Anyone got any words of wisdom?

We did a few minutes of dance practice last night in the kitchen.  I found I really need to be practicing the Salsa steps at work because my calves are killing me.  That quick stepping is just too much; I think I'd rather walk 30 minutes than do that for 5 minutes.  I am avoiding the Cha Cha like the plague right now.  On Sunday I really went backwards on that one.  I still get lost on the turnout steps and where to go from the spin.  I seem to be doing fine in my office but when paired up with a partner I get all flustered.  Guess I will be a Rumba man. (Giggles)  That dance I got down pat, even the turns and the 5th position.  Can't wait till I get a flatter belly to look graceful on the floor.  I imagine I must look like a big bowl of Jell-O hoping about out on the dance floor right now.  It's OK to laugh, I try to laugh at myself to keep my spirits up.

No comments:

Post a Comment