Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Was a tough weekend as we worked at the gym and cleaned the bedroom of things.  We are clearing the house of things to get ready to sell it and move our butts to New England, most likely Maine near my Dad.  Last night I collapsed and could not move a muscle.  Tina started me on weight training in the morning and I almost passed out in the pool doing my laps. (Stop laughing!)  We decided to rethink the work outs as I had been pushing it since I hit the plateau and even fell up the hill by a few pounds. (No I didn't cheat at all on the calories.)  I had increased the walking at the gym to 30 minutes for a total of 60 for the day and an hour both in the morning and evening.  (No wonder why I collapsed last night.)  I am still determined to get this weight off as fast as I can.  I have to call the doctor today as my blood sugar keeps dropping to 50.

It's been a month since the event and I am still determined and focused on the weight loss.  It is the main thing in my mind right now.  I am amazed at the fact I have not had a single craving or thought about sweets or a snack.  Guess I am still running scared.

Thursday we start the Ballroom sampler class.  Both Tina and I are excited to learn and also worried that we will look very silly.  We promised each other we would not laugh at the other.  So don't you laugh at us either or my Tina won't dance with me.

Keep strong, keep alive, and keep the dream going.  I can do this. I have to do this.  I will do this.


No comments:

Post a Comment