Friday, September 14, 2012

Last night was the second dance class and we learned a new dance plus some added steps to the rumba.  We learned a step out ladies' spin to the rumba and a 90 degree turn from that spin.  We also learn the beginning steps to the ChaCha, not sure I am going to like that one.  (Those steps are complex!)  I will have to practice in my office all next week to get the ChaCha down.  Boy my ass and hips hurt from all that dancing.  Tina did great considering she is still dizzy.  I tried to keep the spinning to a minimum but the teacher likes spins.

I edged a little closer to the 300 mark; hopefully I will be in the 200's soon.  It was raining this morning while we walked and I swam, just a light rain.  I also moved up in hand weights that I carry in the office; I am now at 5 pounds each hand.  Other events have started as well which will be taxing on a lot of people.  I am still focused on the journey, day to day, and will continue to its end.  I have to, there is no question about it.  I just have to get to the other side of this journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment