Thursday, September 27, 2012

Took this morning off was so damn exhausted.   I know I got to step it up.  I am making plans to go to Boston area in December for 2 or 3 weeks, not sure how long right now.  Will drop in on my Dad in Kennebunk Port Maine for a while and probably spend some time at the water's edge.  I will go and see Mansfield for a day or two just to see how the town has grown.  Also I will start looking for a job and place to live, things are moving faster.  I will be still on the diet and exercise when I am in New England for good which means I will need to find a gym with a pool, got to have my swimming.

I know this journey has only begun and it will be a long time going but I have to move on with my life as well.  Just not happy being in Texas; the damn heat and seasonless years.  I also feel my destiny is back in New England, somewhere.  I have to follow my heart even if I end up in shit.  At least I can say I tried.

Dance tonight; we have 2 more classes and then we will probably take the next 5 week beginner's class which will have the foxtrot, waltz, swing, and the TANGOOOO.  I was a bit disappointed that we didn't get the Tango this time but I will learn it.  I will learn it and be thin and hopefully be graceful on the dance floor someday.  I know this in my heart.  I have to work at it, work at life, and find my happiness.

My writing project is still going.  I write every day on it.  Probably no one will read it but it keeps me busy and my mind active.  Which I think is the whole point of it.  It gives me something to do that is completely my creation.  I would like to get back to working with my hands, crafting something, maybe a quilt or two.  I have started looking for my quilt design software; it got lost in all the computers and their crashes/deaths.  It's sad to see a computer crash and burn especially when it has so much work on it.  I think I need to be creative for me to begin to like and feel good about myself.  I need to be constructive and creative.

No comments:

Post a Comment