Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Not been good days for Tina since Sunday, she has a constant dizziness.  I took her to the doctor yesterday morning and he prescribed motion sickness pills and a few other pills to deal with my dumb ass.  She has been in bed since yesterday morning with the covers drawn over her head.  I hope she is feeling better real soon specially for tomorrow.......WE DANCE!  We haven't had time the past few days to practice together but I dance every day in my office; I close the door and turn on the Latin music and dance my feet off.

I've had a rough few days as well, my back is flaring up but I am trying to work through the pain.  I got a deadline and I so want that reward, that prize, that life at the end of this journey as soon as possible.  I also started to look in the New England area at the programming job market; looks like there is more C# than VB.NET positions so I am brushing up on my C#.  I am still taking the class on the mobile app development and still looking for that great mobile app.  (Any suggestions?)  Not much else is going on; just keeping my eyes down and marching to a thinner me.

No comments:

Post a Comment