Saturday, September 1, 2012

Well, I did it again, went to bed without a bread for dinner and my blood sugar dropped drastically.  I woke in a fright from a bad dream and realized something from my past.  I remembered all those times as a child and a teen waking the same, in hot sweat, heart pounding, no focus, ringing in my ears, an anxiousness all over with the tingling.  All this time I thought it was fear, fear of something going to get me in the night.  It was low blood sugar, poor nutrition.  I didn't know about eating right and growing up poor as church mice we could afford better meals.

I am still at the plateau, it worries me.  Tina and I went to the gym this morning after our walk and my swim.  I forgot that it was Saturday and we had an appointment with a trainer there, nice gal.  Told her up front we didn't want to be given any sales pitch that we were serious and didn't want to be jerked around.  We go back Tuesday to finish up with a plan of action to get on course for what we have to do.  I got to lose all this weight before Christmas of  '13, just have too.  We are working on this together, Tina and I, hopefully we wont kill each other on this trip.  I still check my food for broken glass (LOL, laugh that's an inside joke!).

We got things to get done around here, get this place cleaned up to sell it and move back to the New England coast.


Believe or not, this was me in 2005 on our honeymoon cruise and I was about 350+ then.  Alot of time since then and alot of things have changed in our lives.  We were very happy then and will get back to that.  Aint she a beautiful lady?


Christmas of '13



No comments:

Post a Comment