Friday, August 31, 2012

We went to the gym last night.  I walked for 20 minutes and swam for an hour in the nice long long pool.  (Was good not to have to keep turning.)  Tina walked for 64 minutes, she was very pleased.  I reached a plateau, 309.6.  I am not letting it get to me, I am still in driving mode, walked and swam this morning even after having woken to a 50 blood sugar.  Got to keep in there, got so far to go.  Got things to get done and places to go.   I do feel a difference in my body.  I feel thinner than a few weeks ago, I know that may sound silly but I do.  I have a little more spring in my step and my legs don't hurt by the time the walk is done. 

I started that list of things I know are helping me stay on course.  If you got any suggestions please send them my way.  Thanks.

Had to rush home to let the pool dude in to replace the pump on the pool.  Its the fourth one we've had on this pool.

I got the website started.  I redid my WertPGumby.com website.  It's just a start.

No comments:

Post a Comment