Saturday, August 11, 2012

Ok, the first Saturday.  Got up did my .74 mile walk, found a place to map and track my workouts (Thanks Karen) and that's what the map says my route is.  I did it in 20 minutes this morning far less pain in my legs.  Did a 30 minute swim after the walk and took a nap.  I just weighted myself twice to be sure and the scale reads 320.6.  For the past few days I was bouncing between 322.4 and 321.8, so we will see what happens.  I need to clarify, the household...Its Tina my wife, she says she has this diet the Scott & White Diet.  She says it works and gave it to our daughter, Tesia, and she swears by it.  So we will see, but  I think I need to get a little more educated on the the calorie intake and exercise as I am beginning to worry when winter comes and I can't swim, I do love swimming.  I get in there and just zone out.  Remember if you got any encouraging words or suggestions you can post them here, Facebook, or email me.

No comments:

Post a Comment