Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Wii! Last night Tina had me step on the Wii Balance Board and I had my first hooray!  The damn things didn’t chime musically and cheerfully at me "Too Heavy.  Too Heavy."  It actually took my weight, 316.  I did the yoga I started the program and did some yoga stretches, boy am I aching.  Yes it was a small accomplishment but it showed me that I am making progress on this long hard journey.  Christmas of '13, that ever rings in the back of my head.  It drives me each morning to get up at 5:15am and walk for 20 minutes and then swim for at least 30.  Today was no picnic on the pool, it was cold.  It’s funny how the morning's weather seem to be reflections of things.  My body is still determined to be thin, to be strong, and to be worthy.  

Forgive me for a short post, I wrote more but it went to a place I dare not reveal to the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment