Saturday, August 11, 2012

I decided Tina and I are going to learn to dance.  We are going to take some dance classes.  I really want to Tango once I drop the 150.  But in the mean time we will start from scratch.  I found a class in Dallas on Thursday nights starting the 6th for 5 weeks.  Not going to wait and see, just going to jump in there and do it, is my new motto.  Now I have to repeat that mantra several times when I walk, get it into my head and drive those negative ones out from wife number 1 and my mother.  I heard those records playing my own life and believed them.  Its time to stop believing and TAKE A CHANCE.  I lost out on many wonderful things in my life because I wasn't bold enough to step out there and take a chance.  We so fear the rejection that we often loose out on the possibility of hearing an acceptance once and a while.  I say SCREW IT, GO FOR IT!  Worst that can happen is you hear a no and you move on.  So, I will see if Tina is up for it and if not, I am going to do it myself anyways.  I opened my mouth, now I got to walk the walk or in this case Dance the Dance.  Remember, you got a comment or a suggestion please, please do so here or FB or email me at MrWertGumby@aol.com.  I do need to get my friendship circle opened back up and get my ass out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment