Tuesday, August 14, 2012

A walking partner is a wonderful thing, specially when its someone you really love and care about.  Tina came for a walk with me this evening and we had a good walk, not stopping and talking and crying.  Was a hot hot air out there, there was a storm north of us coming in and pushing all that hot Texas air together.  We did the walk in 20 minutes and yes, I had to stop my usual places to catch my breath, the uphill back home part.  Tina normally doesn't go for a walk with me as she is on her feet all day at her job and I am not going pressure her into it, she does enough for me. 

Tina even joined me in the pool for a 30 minute swim.  Its nice to have your own pool and be able to go "al natural".  I know I gross a lot of you out.  Tesia, the child of my heart, calls it chunky dunking for her mother and I.  Cute, huh?  Well give me a year and I, NO, WE will be skinny dipping!  Oh I long for that day.  My head and heart are primed for it.  I want that goal, that prize, that reward, that life.

On an down note, I found out from the HR guy at my work about insurance coverage for the weight lose and depression and guess what.......  I am shit out of luck.  (Sorry for my french)  Boy am I mad.  But Tina thinks her company's insurance will cover it but, we have to wait till next month when the coverage starts.  We are going to drop my insurance as it sucks and her will be far better, thank God for big companies who treat their employees right.


No comments:

Post a Comment