Monday, August 13, 2012

I saw the doctor today.  I am checking my insurance to see if it will pay for a help in meal/exercise planning as well as surgery.  My doctor says I am a prime candidate for the surgery, guess I need to the downside of it.  I have decided to add carbs to my diet and still reduce the sizes from the diet Tina has me on.  I feel a hell of a lot better.  The Doctor said I was in real danger yesterday with the symptoms I told him about, he said one of the medicines I am on for diabetes was what really cause it.  That drug drives the sugar down no matter what the sugar level is in the body.  He warned me NOT to do it again, scared me (really).  Yesterday I felt like I was going to die and then I WANTED to die from how I felt.  I need to be checking my sugar level now, I was a bad boy and never really checked it (those damn little test strips are so expensive!).  I really want this, I want the prize, I want that golden ring, that reward, my life.  I want to be around to walk my daughter down the aisle in a few years when she finds that right guy.  I want to go on that Alaskan cruise and do the helicopter/sled dog ride, climb that wall on the ship.  There is so much in my heart that I want to do and with the weight off I WILL be able to do it.  I will get there!  Watch me.  Remember comments and encouragement are wanted, either here, FaceBook, or email me MrWertGumby@aol.com.

Extra Note:  I just took my blood sugar 103!  It has been that low in years!

2 comments:

  1. Weight Loss Surgery was the best thing I could have done for myself! It's not the easy road, it's down right impossible at times & you will think that you might never feel normal again, but you do! I'm here to support you if you ever need it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the support. Does the sleeve or belt every come back out? I got a ton of questions for the surgery, I tend to fret about unknown things. My wife says I over think things at times. Thats my job, thinking of the possibilities of the products I design and write. Thanks once more the words of encouragement. :-)

      Delete