Friday, August 17, 2012

OK, who has been jacking with my scale?  I got on this morning (5 times!) and its says 318.8, yes you read that right.  Got to be a mistake or something.  I have moved my workouts to another site for tracking.  This site is an app my daughter uses and it had a food journal.  I start the food journal last night and put in my exercises, granted my calories burnt with their calculations were lower :-( and I tried to come close to the food intake probably measured high on the amounts.  It came out that I was -415 in my daily calories.  Guess that means I burned more than I took in.  I still feel good, a little weak from the yoga stretching last night and it has flared up my arthritis in my spine.  I am working through the pain and will get there.

Tina has been on her diet and tagging along with me a few times on the walks and swims as well as doing her own exercises and went from 284 to 267, now she did have a head start of a week+ or so but she is dropping the pounds.  Probably from the stress I am putting her under, I am sorry my love, I am an idiot, just bear with me till I get through this.  I am determined to drop 150 pounds.

I had to correct the numbers, Tina wrote her post at 5am, very sleepy eye-ed.  She'll get there soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment