Wednesday, August 15, 2012

It rained last night.  Tina and I love to listen to the thunderstorms rolling and watching the lightning flashes outside the window.  All is quiet in the house with a raging storm outside, makes for a nice picture.  This morning the rains had stopped and the air was nice and cool to breath, I am glad for that, last night the air was so hot and thick it was like breathing through a hot coal.  Texas summers, gotta love or hate them, no in between, and do I ever hate them!  The winters down here aren't bad at all specially when you are moving your yard around Christmas.

Tina and I are going to start doing stretches and some other exercises tonight.  Maybe they will help with the back aches, they should.  I don't have much to say right now.  Remember comment here or on FB or email me.

No comments:

Post a Comment