Friday, August 10, 2012

6 in the morning and I am done with my walk and swim. All is quiet, my legs hurt, my body aches all over, my mind wanders while I am walking and swimming.  I am staying focused, its only day 5 of this very long journey.  I fear failure but won't allow myself to think about it. When those thoughts come in I push them out with my hopes and dreams.  We all waste so much of life  because of fear of failure.  I have to think positive.  I need to think of setting small goals and what to give myself as a reward.  Certainly nothing as big as the final reward.  The rewards have to be something personal, something I normally wouldn't do for myself.  I need to be selfish about this because I am the only one who can do this and must do it for.  I don't do this for the rewards but reward myself with for changing my life for the better.  Am I wrong in thinking this way?  I figure I have to do this for myself because if I fail I am the only one to blame.

I weight myself last morning and I was 321.8 but last night after a meal, walk, and a swim I was 322.4.  God, I hope I can do this! NO, I HAVE TO DO THIS!  No doubts.  I give you all permission to slap me upside the head if you hear doubts from me.  

I am reading, well listening, to an audio book, Myths and Legends of Ancient Greece and Rome, while I am walking.  I have 20,000 Leagues ready for the next book but I guess I should go to the library to find others.  Any suggestions? 

No comments:

Post a Comment