Thursday, August 9, 2012

Done with my morning walk, took 30 minute this time.  I am feeling the aches and pains in my legs but! I can bend a little more to put my damn socks on.  Oh, that makes me think back to the 90's when I had hoped to write a book on socks called "Where's that damn sock?"  I dont wear socks normally as I like to feel my feet, if I could go barefoot I would, well mostly in doors.  I still have tender feet and my doctor told me I couldnt due to the diabetes.   Yup, you guessed I am fat and got diabetes, who would have thought.  That is one thing I am looking forward to, not having to take pills anymore.  I didnt start taking medicine for it till 2006. but I was fat before then, it didnt grow over night.  I am going to see if I can add a chart to this blog.  I like to measure success even if its in small steps.  I probably can add a link to a web site of mine and add the asp/php page there as there is an SQL database ready to be used on that site.

I also am pushing myself to get other things started/done.  I signed up for a online class at a college, Creating Mobile Apps With HTML5.  I have many games I had developed for this little VR world I venture into. Many are word games and I had dreamed of seeing thme out in the real world for years.

No comments:

Post a Comment