Sunday, August 19, 2012

Yesterday evening's walk and swim were in the rain, I wished for it to return a few days ago and it did come back.  This morning the air was crisp and clean with that wet smell after a good rain, everything felt washed clean for a new start.  If only life could be like that we turn on the rain and it washes all the B.S. cluttering up our heads.  I guess that's what tears are for, help try and wash our our regrets and sorrows away.  We hang to some many things and it's the negative things that speak the loudest from our hearts and souls. Why?  We are strange creatures, aren't we? As I was saying the morning walk was good and swim as well, the pool a little colder than usual, probably 85.  Here in Texas the pool usually is in the 90's all summer long, sometimes like getting in a water bath.  my weight this morning was 317.8 and my blood sugar 75, no crashing.  I had a cup of OJ and a small apple sweet (just about the size of a Chinese wonton), thanks Susan for the tip.  I will be looking in the ADA diet and Tina found a Mayo clinic Diet book she had lying about the house.  I probably will become an expert on this by the time I lose all this weight.

Last night Tina and I are making progress getting back to the way we were and want to be.  Her weight progress is going better than mine, hopefully I will catch up.  The website we are using to track our exercises and food also does some little computation to show you what you will be like in 5 week.  The site is telling I will break 300 before then and using a linear progression on that I should lose close to 100 pounds by the cruise.  I just can't believe it, but it is 4 months away.  I can do this!  I want this!  I want the goal, the prize, the reward, my LIFE! 


No comments:

Post a Comment