Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Another day, a little closer to my goal, my prize, my reward, my life.  I was thinking this morning while listening to 20,000 Leagues (yup changed the book, the Greek mythology book wasn't interesting), Life is too short to be complacent about just settling for what life gives us.  We, I need to step out there and grab what I want.  I need to get my body back to that of my youth and follow my heart.  I need to open my mind and educated it to the wild unimaginable rewards it holds for us.  Must be the endorphins kicking in or the new meds,  but I feel better than I did yesterday and I want, no will! feel better tomorrow and the better and better as each day goes on.  If you are like I was over a week ago, stuck in yourself pity of what life could have been, then stop and simply make it happen.  It may be a long journey like mine but at least you are doing something about it.  No one else will or even can make life better for you, YOU are the only one who can change YOUR life.  OK, getting off my soapbox.  I needed to say that not for you, the reader, but really for myself.  I have let big things slip by me for too long.  Remember, encourage those of us who are on this journey to betterness of ourself, its one step at a time and each step alone is a harder than the last.

No comments:

Post a Comment