Sunday, August 12, 2012

This morning was hard, my body just wouldn't get up and go.  I didn't wake up till 6, was up late last night talking, trying to make sense of the clutter in my head, the voices, the negativity.  When I woke my body was warm all over and aching and just no energy.  I got 1 sock on and dropped back into bed for another hour's worth of sleep.  I had to force my ass out of bed and on the road for the walk, it was tough I wont deny that, took me a little extra time to do the route cause I had to stop several times to catch myself.  I did a 35 minute swim after and now I feel much better, well, in the same pulsing, slightly out of breath, anxiousness I had been feeling since I started this journey.  I so badly want to be at the other end of this journey but I know, I have to make the journey, one step at a time.  It took years to get into this condition and it will take time to undo it.

No comments:

Post a Comment