Sunday, August 12, 2012

Tina came with me on my evening walk.  we spent more time talking about things than walking but I did get the .74 miles in and a 20 minute or so workout.  She is my world,  I whispered to her "You are the air I breath, the ground beneath my feet, the meat in my belly, every thought in my head, TO you I entrust my heart."  We spent the rest of the evening in the pool and hot tub.  Had to send the kids in from the hot tub.  Was a good evening with a lot of talk about bad stuff floating in my head.  I realized I need help sorting it all out but I am still determined to drop the 150 pounds.  Oh, I did sign us up for the Sample Ballroom dancing class and they even include the TANGOOOOOO.  I am tired and my feet still hurt, have to work through the pain and keep in mind that coming out on the other side will be someone much better, some I will like more, someone who will grab the world by its balls and shake the shit out of it.  (OK, maybe I got a little too excited there! LOL)

No comments:

Post a Comment