Thursday, August 16, 2012

320.2!  Yes you read that right.  I had to weight myself 4 times this morning! I was so worried for the past few days as I had been weighting myself and I went up to 323.6 and one time it said 324.8 (GASP!) but, those were nigh time weights and I think I was full of sh*t.   (Probably some of you, who know me in person, are nodding your heads and saying, "Michael, you are full of sh*t" and laughing.)  I am more inspired to do more, seeing the 2 pounds difference.  It's still a long journey ahead of me to get to my goal, my prize, my reward, my life but I am skipping with just a little glee in my heart today.  I needed that uplifting.  Look out world here I come,  I want to try and get down to my original weight, 6 pounds 9 ounces. (Giggle!)

No comments:

Post a Comment