Thursday, August 16, 2012

I've been riding the wave of glee all day from the 2 pounds closer to my goal, my prize, my reward, my life.  Tina and I started doing some stretching tonight.  She dragged out the wii and did the yoga and other stretches on it while I did them next to her.  Won't be long before I can use the wii fit program.  I had some bad news today, about an old friend of mine.  Some of you back in Mansfield probably already knew this but Billy Forbes who use to be my best friend passed away in 2008.  Damn 2008, what a bad year for me, too much happened then.

I decided I want to come back to visit at least when I drop this 150 pounds and visit some old friends from high school and college.  So if you are out there and want a visit in a year+ let me know and get ready to see the new me!  I have missed New England for so long, the changing seasons and the beaches. 

No comments:

Post a Comment