Friday, September 21, 2012

Dance, Dance, Dance.  Two more classes left and I think we will be signing up for the next 5 week class for beginners; that one will have the waltz, foxtrot, swing, and the TANGOOOO.  We didn't get to the new steps Tina and I learned on Sunday but we did go over the 5th position for the rumba which I forgot about and didn't practice this week (hangs head in shame).  I was so focused on the ChaCha and getting them steps down specially the turnouts and spin.  Tina wants me to practice more with her as she says she can't feel my rhythm, I told I couldn't either as I am still trying to find it. (Laugh!)  This dancing has shown me I have to work on my balance and calf muscles, especially for the fast salsa (thought my feet were going to fall off). Will have to look for some sort of exercise to help with the calves.  Tina and I both agree the rumba is our favorite dance; it's easy enough and seems to go with any style of music, fast or slow.  And we look fabulous doing it!

Beginning to think about my move back to New England. Where will I move to?  What stuff will I keep and take with me?  How to find a job and what to live on while I am looking?  Lots of questions and lots of things to do to get there. Gives me something to think about while walking and swimming.  It seems so far away right now but time is moving faster and faster as we get older.  I need to strike while the iron is hot, step out and be brave and do those things I should have done a long time ago.  I have to take a chance before it's too late.  I have this feeling that my happiness lies somewhere back in New England.  Any thoughts or advice?

Added Note:  I finished my Web Mobile App class today with a final score of 97.  got 2.4 CEU.  Probably got enough of them to get another degree or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment