Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Well I did have a small victory yesterday.  I had a call into my doctors about the blood sugar drops and they reduce one of my medicines in half.  (YEAH!)  I was 310 this morning so I am back on track (crosses fingers).  Tonight we will be strength training.  We decided to switch up the nightly routines to Monday, Wednesday, and Friday being weights so those nights we will walk for 30 minutes, row for god knows how long (probably till my arms fall off!), then do the weights on the tummy and upper body and then end the night with a 30 minute swim.  (I do love my swimming.)  The other nights we will be doing the 30 minute walk and I will do an hour swim and Tina is doing either more walking or weights, she can't decide.

Thursday is tomorrow, that's Dance Night.  I am so excited about it I keep thinking today is Dance Night.  Tina is worried she will look funny or just can't dance.  I can't wait to drop all this weight and TANGOOOOO.  Who wants to TANGOOOOOOO?  We do plan to dance on the cruise ship in December; I should have at least dropped 50 pounds by then.  (Maybe more, God I pray I drop more!)

Any words of wisdom pass them on and if you are too on a journey like mine let me know.  Always good to encourage others.

No comments:

Post a Comment