Friday, September 28, 2012

The dance class is getting smaller and smaller; just 3 couples now.  Elaine, the teacher, has invited all of us to strut our stuff at a club tonight.  So we are going out at late tonight to dance the night away.  Wish us luck and pray I don't make a fool of myself on the dance floor.

Swam an hour this morning to make up for the missed time yesterday.  295 is where I am at right now.  Moving slowly down, I so want to be shedding the pounds.  I got to drop much much more so I can look good for the December trip.  If I don't and you see me, please forgive me I am in transition.  I will be staying at my Dad's place in Kennebunk Port Maine and visiting all the old stomping grounds.  Hopefully I will get to visit with a number of old friends.

I started listening to Dr. Phil's "Self Matters" book on CD.  It's speaking to my heart and what's going on in my life right now.  I am not where I want to be.  I want to be where my happiness is.  I want to like myself and feel at peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment