Wednesday, September 19, 2012

298!!!!!  I was worried.  When I got out of bed this morning I weighed myself and it read 300.2 and I was depressed.  Went to the gym and walked for 30 minutes with an incline at 2.5% for most of it and the last 5 minutes at a 5% incline.  I then swam my 30 minutes.  When I got home to shower and get ready for work I stepped on the scale and it read 298; I had to get off quickly and try it again.  You it read 298 that second time.  So its official I broke the 300 mark and now heading for the 250 mark.  I am shooting for before Thanksgiving to be there.  I am sore and aching but very very happy.  I am waiting for the special congratulatory phone call from the president.


The baby arrived yesterday and I was OK.  She was a little scared of the new place she was in but is now exploring it all and getting into everything.  Boy, you don't realize just how unbaby a house is until one shows you.  The cat isn't happy; she has already swatted at the baby.  The baby sure wants to play with the fat cat but Scrapper isn't having anything of that, just runs off to the bedroom and hides.  Tesia should be home Friday for her official 21st birthday celebration, she wants us to take her out to a sushi bar where she can have sake with me.  Tina and I are a little scared of eating out of the house for the first time since we started this dieting and exercise.


No comments:

Post a Comment