Tuesday, September 18, 2012

OUCH!  Well, I hit 300.4 this morning and praying tomorrow I cross a milestone.  Last night was strength training night so we walked for only 15 minutes and then did the strength machines then! the core training exercises (OUCH!) and I was am to squeeze out 30 minutes in the pool.  Boy am I exhausted; I hurt in places I didn't I know I had.  Believe it or not I am where I was over 10 years ago in weight.  Gee you think I could get back to my original weight . . . 6 pounds 5 ounces? (smirk)  Got a little more of that piss and vineger in me this morning and hoping it fills me up.  I want that sense of humor and laughter back.

Yes, I did practice the ChaCha yesterday in my office; still trying to get the turnouts down.  Way to much foot work and hands and hips, it's all confusing!  The baby will be here today, both Tina and I are praying I don't have a breakdown from it.  Just have to remember if I do to suck back them tears and be strong.

Photo: Beach day <3  
(Giant Baby on the beach!)

No comments:

Post a Comment