Friday, October 19, 2012

Last night we had dance class, we added a few more steps to the Waltz and we learned the Foxtrot basic steps.  Yes, we did TANGO!  I even got to tango with Elaine the teacher, I did well; she didn't have to correct me at all and we did do some passing in the fast lane.  I don't like the constant turning in the small room; have to work on my signals to the partner as to when I am making a slight adjustment to the direction of the dance.  Guess it takes time and practice with a partner to get the flow down.  The foxtrot steps still confused me; I will be dancing them in the halls (No peeking!).

I found I need to leave the gym by 6:15am to just beat the traffic which means getting up at 3:15am and out the door by 4.  I can't wait for the pool to be fixed at my gym, still got 2 weeks for it. 

Finished another rag quilt yesterday and this one looks really beautiful, the fraying came out better than expected for a first time wash.  The person getting this quilt will be really happy with it; can't say who because it's a Christmas present.  I do have to do the label for it and my pirate and the others I am working on.  Keep my mind busy and from wandering where it shouldn't be.  I will be writing the instructions down with pictures for the rag quilts.  I keep forgetting those little things I found helpful in making them as well as the measurements. 

I know most are bored with this blog by now.  At the rate I am going with the weight I figure I got about 8 or 9 months before I hit my final goal of more than the original 150.  I think by this Christmas I will be half way through that 150.


No comments:

Post a Comment