Thursday, October 4, 2012

Today didn't happen.  Nothing happened today.  I couldn't get up this morning.  I did get up at 9 or so and had breakfast and went back to bed.  Called in sick and fell asleep till 1:30pm.  My allergies kicked in and all of the emotional and physical things that have been going on caught up I guess.  I feel like shit, probably look like it too. (Laugh!)

Tonight is the last class of dance and we will be signing up for another 5 weeks of dance.  I hope we can maintain it.  I guess I will call today and start some mental therapy to help with my issues.  I got a lot of anger in me and misplaced love.  Got to sort it all out before I am good for myself let alone someone else.

We did strength training last night, we DIDN'T do the ropes.  Thank god someone hid the  rope, I hate the rope. my right arm is so weak from the shoulder problem it hurts to do the rope.  Did I mention I hate the rope?  well I do, I hate the rope! (Laugh!) Wow two laughs in one post, either I am finding my funny bone or I am going nuts.  I do so miss laughing is was a big part of my life and want it back.  Yes, I was a jolly fat person.  Go figure.  I hope to be a jolly thin person soon and be able to share that laughter with someone special.

YEAH!  my quilting software CD came today.  I can start quilting again. Maybe I will fine some peace and happiness there.  Make some wonderful quilts.

Forgot to mention that I sent blood sugar numbers to the doctors yesterday and thy cut one of my Meds in half again, the one that drives my sugar down so much.  I can't wait to be off all of the meds.  I take a fist full of pills, well most of them are vitamins and other additives to help (so they say).

No comments:

Post a Comment